Job Title: Internship
Reports to: Performance Division President
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Are you excited about gaining an opportunity at an innovative and growing company? Do you want to work for a company that embraces new ideas and invests in its employees? Are you motivated to apply what you are learning in school to real-world applications? Are you dependable and consistent in your work? If yes, we’d love to hear from you.
As an Intern for Eagle Sentry, you will gain hands-on experience while assisting the company with tasks set out by various teams, such as service, installation, customer service, and more. You will work closely with different team members to learn more about the company.
Full-time employment after the internship will be reviewed at the completion of your internship (2-3 months).
You Must Be
- Passionate about technology and align with our core values
- Able to troubleshoot technical issues
- Great with customers and be comfortable communicating with high profile customers
- Committed to the maintenance of safety practices to prevent against injury and damage to property
- Discrete and able to keep information on our practices and customers confidential
- A team player who enjoys working with others
What You’ll Do
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Shadow full-time employees during their day
- Ask questions and take notes
- Attend meetings
- Perform research at a supervisor's request.
- Assist Lead Technicians with tasks such as programming, RMA Forms, client contact and assist with other general requests
What You’ll Bring:
- Positive, can-do attitude required
- Embrace an attitude of lifelong learning
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Team player mentality
- Verbal and written communication skills, including strong active listening skills and exceptional spelling and grammar
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Be a genuinely nice person that brings a great attitude to work every day
Note: This is a full-time, onsite position.
What we offer:
As a full time employee you would receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Work-life balance - remote options accommodated on as needed basis
- Access to our Career Track and learning and development programs
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers
We are currently not accepting applications for this position.
We love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds. If this sounds like a position you think you would excel in, apply today! If you think you may excel in more than one role at Eagle Sentry, use our General Resume Submission entry to be considered for an interview across different positions.